FREE BEACH WORKOUT AT AVILA BEACH THIS SATURDAY STARTING AT 930AM!!!!! BRING A FRIEND FOR A GREAT WORKOUT AND A GREAT TIME IN THE SAND!!!!!
So does Saturated fat lead to high Cholesterol, clogged arteries and heart disease? You will hear EVERYWHERE that the answer is yes!!! Guess what.....the answer is no. The study that the general public gets this wrong information from is from Ancel Keys and his Seven Countries Study. This was a study that looked at 7 countries, what their diets were and the amount of heart disease they had. The problem with the study was that actually 22 countries were examined and the countries that didn't follow the hypothesis were omitted. No one knew about this part. Keys ended up being called one of the greatest scientists of our time and the FDA and general public started to accept the ideas that saturated fat was evil. The true fact is that Saturated fat isn't bad for you....IN FACT.....ITS GOOD FOR YOU. I hear people all the time saying that their cholesterol is too high and that they are going to have to go on lifetime medication. I'm not saying not to listen to your doctor, but I'm saying make sure you look at all the information. Check out this article, post your thoughts on it.
FEEL THE BURN!!!
INFERNO Warm-up x 3
Complete 5 sets of:
*Each set consists of 7 reps, each rep consists of the following 5 moves:
Press Press in the front
Press Press in the back
Touch and go off ground
- no resting or stopping the bar on the ground at any time,
- you must stop and stand after the Power Clean before the Front squat,
- you can string the Front Squat and the Front Push Press but you can not Jerk it to get the weight, same with back squat and back push press,
- workout is scored by subtracting your lowest weighted set from your highest weighted set
- first set is a warm-up set and isn't counted in your scoring.
- WATCH THE CLASSIC VIDEO BELOW TO SEE IT IN ACTION!!!
Post to comments: